Our Service


Permanent Residence in the U.S. (Immigrant Visa)

LawAmerica helps with green card applications.

LawAmerica helps with
green card applications.

For Corporate Clients

Employment-Based Immigration: First Preference (EB-1B)Permanent residence for prominent professors or researchers.
Employment-Based Immigration: First Preference (EB-1C)Permanent residence for executives or managers of multinational corporations.
Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference (EB-2)Permanent residence for professionals with a master's degree or higher.
Employment-Based Immigration: Fourth-Preference immigration (EB-4)· Permanent residence for people with at least two years of experience.
· Permanent residence for college graduates.
· Permanent residence without experience.
Employment-Based Immigration: Fourth-Preference immigration (EB-4)· Religious immigration.

For Individual Clients

Family-Based Immigration· Family invitation by U.S. citizens for their parents, spouses, children, and siblings.
· Family invitation by U.S. permanent residents for their spouse and unmarried children.
· Invitation by an American citizen for their fiancé
Employment-Based Immigration: First Preference (EB-1A)Permanent residency for individuals with extraordinary ability in science, arts, education, business, and athletes.
Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference (EB-2) National Interest WaiverPermanent residency for individuals whose specialty is beneficial and important to the U.S.
Investment-Based Immigration (EB-5)Permanent residency through establishing or acquiring a business in the U.S. with at least ten full-time employees or investing through a regional center.
- Investment of at least $1.05 million (or $800,000 if investing in suburban or high unemployment areas.)

Applying for an Immigration Visa Waiver


If an individual is disqualified from obtaining approval for an immigration visa or permanent residence due to reasons such as perjury, criminal records, illegal stay in the U.S., refusal to enter the U.S., or deportation, they can apply for an I-601 waiver upon the recommendation of the consular officer or USCIS officer.


① The consular or USCIS officer decides whether to allow an immigrant visa applicant to apply for an I-601 waiver.
② The applicant submits an I-601 immigration visa waiver application to USCIS.
③ An immigrant visa or a permanent resident card is issued if the I-601 waiver is approved.